Share this post:
You’ve chosen to sell your home as well as get one. That is energizing. Presently it’s an ideal opportunity to employ a Realtor, yet what’s the best strategy for picking one who will uphold your Desire?
It’s a well-known fact that for all intents and purposes each market in Canada is soaked with authorized Realtors, so choosing who to utilize can once in a while be a dubious undertaking. Here are some basic hints to follow while figuring out what Realtor best suits your one of a kind needs. Here are some hits to find a top realtor in Fraser Valley.
1.Check References: It’s always a good practice to check references before choosing your realtor. It’s true that most references will be in favor of the realtor but if you ask the right question, you will find the truth. As a team member of the top realtor in the north delta, I noticed most of our leads are from Word of mouth or from Past clients. We would highly recommend you to check references before choosing your realtor.
2. Ask About their Services: Most of the realtor talk about the services they provide to sell your house. But it Depends if they keep their promise or not. Always check their work before giving a listing to any Realtor. Sukh Brar Real Estate Group is a Top North Delta Realtor Team that provides all these services to their clients. Our Customer feels confident when they get time to time update about their property. Many Realtors offer competitive services, however, the differentiator between a decent Realtor and an extraordinary one is the means by which the services are executed.
3. Interview 2 or 3 Realtors before choosing one: Selling or Buying your home is a very important decision in your life. As a top Real estate team we will advise you always interview 2 or 3 Realtor before giving your listing to someone. Choosing the right realtor not only helps in selling your property fast but also provides you peace of mind. Sukh Brar Real estate group (top realtor in the lower mainland) provides a free home evaluation. Go on our website Sukhbrar.ca for more information. you may have to work with your realtor for months, so you must have a good and strong relationship with your realtor.
4. Don’t feel pressure on Someone if they are your family or friends: Sometimes our relative or family member is a realtor but it’s not mandatory that he or she is a perfect realtor for you. Always check for other options and don’t feel any kind of pressure while choosing a Real Estate agent for yourself. The main problem of choosing relative is that if something goes wrong, it ruins your personal relationship with that person too. It may not be in all cases but always compare possible options before choosing a realtor. As a top realtor in the lower mainland with a successful team, we make sure that we give the required time to your individual needs.
5. Examine their Success Rate: Another way to choose the best realtor is their yearly success rate. Always check their sales track record. Sukh Brar Real Estate Group is the best-rated realtor in the north delta and Surrey BC, Top 1% of all FVREB Realtors and we got Royal LePage Global Force Realty Top Listed Team Award 2019. We try to give our best to all our clients to sell their listings. Here is our 5 Year Sales Track Record. We are the Top 1 % FVREB Realtor Team For the last 5 years.
6. Don’t Make Decision based on Price: Price is the main factor when we decide to sell our house. Everyone wants to sell our house for the maximum price. Proper home evaluation can provide you the right price for your house. If your house id prices right your house will get proper attention and Potential buyers. It is your Realtor’s responsibility to make you understand what factors affect the price of the property. Sometimes Realtors give you a higher price only to get your listing. So be careful with such realtors. always get a proper evaluation of your property so that you can list your property at the right price. As a top realtor in Fraser valley, we provide a free home evaluation with no obligation to list with us. Book your free home evaluation at Sukhbrar.ca.
7. Choose the Relator Who has more knowledge of that Area: Choose the relator who has more knowledge of the area of the property. It helps Evaluate, Price, and advertise your property in the right manner. Sukh Brar Real Estate Group is working in N. Delta and Surrey Area for more than 14 years now. We can use our experience to provide you excellent Customer service. It’s not about the market statistics, because these be found on many platforms. Knowledge about neighborhood trends, Development in the area, Zoning and by-law, Local activities, Personal interest, etc, is a must to sell your property.
8. Use Multiple Means to check the progress of a Particular Realtor: Don’t rely on only one platform to check the Success rate and activity of a particular realtor. Sukh Brar Real Estate Group uses the following different approaches to reach potential buyers to sell your house.
SukhBrar.ca (4,200+ Visitors/month)
Realtor.ca (4.16M+ Visitors/month)
Youtube (2B Visitors/day)
Vimeo (240M Visitors/month)
Instagram (3,920+ followers)
Facebook (4,900+ friends)
Linkedin (4,500+ connections)
9. Go to Open Houses: Most Realtors have an Open house for their properties. if you are considering hiring a realtor to sell your property, you should go on some of the Open Houses so you can get an idea about their services and their behavior before giving your listing to them. That way you will know how they are promoting your property and how many people reach their properties. You can see how they handle Potential buyers and try to get your deal.
When you think about selling the house then you always have so many questions in your mind about Listing your property with a realtor. If you choose the right realtor to sell your property then you don’t need to worry about anything after that.
Are you looking to sell your house? If you like, we can get one of our Real Estate experts to give you a call. You can also book an appointment with us to discuss everything in detail.